- Industry proven thin film deposition tool with high throughput and long term reliability.
- High ionization with assisted remote ion source for directional reactive Al2O3 deposition.
- High Al2O3 deposition rate (>1nm/s), exellent film thickness uniformity (1σ<1.0%) and high step coverage (40~50%).
- Low wafer temperature (<50°C) with backside cooling and high target utilization (>80%)
- Low cost of ownership (CoO) with ease of maintenance, and high availability of Commercial off the Shelf (COTS) parts with extensive documentation.
- Industry standard DeviceNet/PLC automation control.
- Windows based user-friendly, SEMI standard GUI software.